AUSVM, is an Australian business offering retail display & visual merchandising solutions.
AUSVM is based in Sydney & services clients nationally offering a range of visual merchandising services and solutions to help our customers shine. Our goal at AUSVM is simple, we aim to ‘revamp’ the Australian Retail Marketplace, one retailer at a time!
AUSVM is focused on ….
- Delivering outstanding results
- Partnering with a concise team of experts in their field, this results in the execution of more time and cost efficient campaigns for our clients
- Being retail savvy experts who collectively can offer our clients more than 30 years of retail marketing and visual merchandising expertise
- Working with a dynamic, creative and enthusiastic team committed to the success of our clients
- Offering a streamlined, hands-on project management approach which means our clients can focus on bigger picture
It’s the detail in retail that matters ….
- We pride ourselves on our extensive retail knowledge & network of quality associates
- We are retail savvy experts who offer a depth of knowledge that is not offered by others in the Australian marketplace
Here at AUSVM, it is the detail in retail that matters. We are passionate about retail … we work retail … we live retail …and we love it!
AUSVM and TAFE
AUSVM support visual merchandising education. AUSVM work closely with The Sydney Institute of Technology - TAFE Ultimo and regularly have students join our team for work experience. In 2011 Carol Bagaric was selected to be an Ambassadors for the VM Department as part of celebrations that recognised successful graduates and industry experts with inspirational stories to tell.
AUSVM is passionate about VM education and as such has regularly contributed to discussion panels and educational forums.
The AUSVM Team
We are a team of experts with skills and experience in retail marketing and visual merchandising who are committed to what we do and pride ourselves on doing it well
The AUSVM team is made up of dedicated, experienced and passionate visual merchandisers and is proud to boast some of the country’s best VM talent.
AUSVM understands the value of industry experience and recruits only the "Cream of the Crop" to join our team. By offering our clients the experience of seasoned professionals, the path to success in their visual merchandising endeavors is made shorter and smoother.
AUSVM also selects up & coming stars in the VM world to train in the AUSVM method of excellence, ensuring the flow of quality talent available to our clients.
AUSVM prides itself on an extensive knowledge of the retail market and a network of quality associates that complements our offer.
Founded in 2005, AUSVM is the combined efforts of Carol Bagaric, a Visual Merchandising Specialist and Tamarra Barrett, a Retail Marketing Specialist, collectively offering over 40 years of retail experience.
Carol brings with her over 23 years retail experience For the past 20 years Carol has devoted her career to Visual Merchandising. She has published Australia’s first book dedicated to Retail Visual Merchandising. Her visual merchandising experience includes work with clients such as:
- Barbeques Galore
- AMP Shopping Centers
- Red Earth Cosmetics
- Stockland Malls
- Michel’s Patisserie
- Jones the Grocer
- Sheridan Australia
- Government Workshops
This year, TAFE NSW – Sydney Institute is celebrating 120 years of changing lives through vocational education and training. As part of the anniversary celebrations, they have asked 120 successful graduates, industry experts or staff with inspirational stories to tell to act as ambassadors and take part in the celebrations. I’m proud to be one of Sydney Institute’s 120 Ambassadors. To find out more, go to www.sit.nsw.edu.au/imagine
Tamarra offers over 20 years of retail experience with 12 years focused directly on Retail Marketing. Her retail marketing experience includes work with clients such as:
- New Zealand Natural – National Marketing Manager
- Michel’s Patisserie – National Marketing Manager
- McDonald’s Australia